5. Consultations on neighbourhood plans
Eton and Eton Wick Neighbourhood Planning
Eton Town Council, on behalf of Eton and Eton Wick and the steering group, has submitted a neighbourhood plan for the Eton and Eton Wick neighbourhood area. The plan aims to manage the development coming forward in the neighbourhood area to better reflect the wishes of the community in the area and to take greater account of what makes the area special to the community. It sets out a number of objectives for the area and planning policies to guide future development and to help determine planning applications in the area.
The group has prepared a Neighbourhood Plan for the designated area of Eton and Eton Wick. The Regulation 16 "Submission" Consultation commences on Monday 20th November 2017 and will run until Friday 19th January 2018.
Please remember that the examiner will only be assessing whether the plan meets the basic conditions and other relevant legal requirements as laid out in the Localism Act 2011.
Your representation should cover all of the supporting information and evidence necessary to justify your response. After this stage, further representations will only be at the request of the Examiner, based on the matters and issues identified in the examination.
You can review the Eton and Eton Wick Neighbourhood Plan - Submission Plan 2016 - 2036 and supporting documents at the following links:
- Eton and Eton Wick Neighbourhood Plan - Submission Plan 2016-2036
- Eton and Eton Wick Neighbourhood Plan - Basic Conditions Statement
- Eton and Eton Wick Neighbourhood Plan - Statement of Consultation
Making Comments or Representations:
Comments or representations can be made in any of the following ways:
- Via our online consultation portal (For further information see our Guide to using the Online Portal . If you have forgotten your password, please use the Forgotten Password link)
- By completing the representation form, then print and post the completed form to FREEPOST RBWM PLANNING POLICY
The Eton and Eton Wick Neighbourhood Plan - Submission Plan 2016 - 2036 can also be viewed at the following locations during their usual opening hours:
- Maidenhead Library, St Ives Road, Maidenhead, SL6 1QU
- Windsor Library, Bachelors Acre, Windsor, SL4 1ER
- Eton Library (opening hours)
- Eton Wick Library (opening hours)
- The office for Eton Town Council,
Personal details will be processed in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA). The information you have provided is used to establish that there are no repeat responses; it may be shared with an independent examiner and the Department for Communities and Local Government who may appoint an independent examiner. Your name and comment/representation may also be published by RBWM. http://www3.rbwm.gov.uk/info/200409/data_protection/941/data_protection
Should you have any queries about the documents or the consultation process please do not hesitate to contact us on 01628 796357 or by emailing email@example.com
Bray Parish Neighbourhood Planning
The group has prepared a Neighbourhood Plan for the designated area of Bray Parish. The Regulation 16 "Submission" Consultation closed on Friday 1 September 2017.