Changing your Bank Account Details

Changing your Bank Account Details

Any changes to your bank details should be notified to the Royal County of Berkshire Pension Fund, in writing with a signed letter, at least two weeks prior to pay day.

Please send any bank changes to:

Royal County of Berkshire Pension Fund
Minster Court
22-30 York Road

When providing us with your new bank details please confirm the following: 

  • Bank/Building Society name
  • 6 digit sort-code
  • 8 digit account number
  • Account name
  • Building Society Reference number (if applicable)
  • Effective date of bank account change

Please quote your pension pay reference number or National Insurance number on any communication.

If you are retiring abroad we can pay your pension into an overseas bank account through the Overseas Payment Service (OPS) through Western Union. Please contact the Pensions Team for more information on 01628 796 668 or visit the Living Overseas section of our website.